▪ Low cost, instrument-grade bit error rate tester optimized for high-speed data analysis of
▪ Cabled interface to the adapter for optimum signal integrity.
▪ Adapters available are QSFP-DD, OSFP, QSFP and a host of other types upon request
▪ Integrated BERT and host controller enable:
o RX CTLE tuning
o TX Equalization control
o Current sensing per module
o Voltage sense
▪ Ability to tune the bit rate in very fine steps to facilitate finding the locking margin.
▪ Excellent insertion loss characteristics of the connector saver
▪ Supports PRBS13Q/31Q and user-defined patterns.
▪ Performs all the measurement functions of the BERT, and a QDD/OSFP/others host in terms of I2C control for configuration, monitoring and functions.
▪ Features industrial components, suitable for reliability testing inside an oven over a wide temperature range.
▪ Low power consumption.
▪ API library, sample code and Python wrapper.